EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up

F.A.S.T. Balls (Balls To The Wall, #5)

F.A.S.T. Balls (Balls To The Wall, #5) - Tara Lain Tara, I'm a fan! I've read most of the Balls to the Walls series and I really enjoyed this one as well. I couldn't rip my eyes away and I read through this in one go.

Mick is a luscious virginal, in-denial MC, and it was fun to watch his thoughts progress from 'wow, it's sort of weird that I keep staring at that guy's ass', to sort of falling into sex with Jerry, and ultimately coming out to all and sundry. And Jerry was very sweet and together in this story. It was a solid hot/sweet read just the way I like them. Yes, Tara's characters can be a little extreme, but it's fantasy, it's fun and sexy fantasy, and I like it!

It was nice seeing Rodney again and I actually realized, when I didn't recognize 'Adam' and 'Sky' at the party scene, that I'd missed a book in the series. Must rectify that.

I think my favorite in this series is still Fire Balls (Rodney, the tiny flammer with the black belt and the toppy 'tude, is just too cute) but this one is maybe #2 for me.