EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Forbidden Freshman - Carol Lynne I started reading this because I've enjoyed some of Carol Lynne's other books and Campus Cravings Vol 1 was so highly rated. Unfortunately, I was only able to find Vol 1 (which contains this story and 2 others) as a Print version from Total E-Bound. Come on, TEB - give us ebooks! I ended up just buying this individual story from ARE.

Perhaps the Vol 1 edition is better, but this stand alone ebook has a lot of formatting problems. There is no break whatsoever between scenes so you are in bed one sentence and in the kitchen hours later in the next and several times I've had to stop and re-read to figure out what was going on.

I can also tell this was an early work of Carol's because the writing is not at her current standards. Several critical scenes take place off the page (like the older MC's fight with the younger MC's father). One minute there's a knock on the door and then next minute (with no break in the text) he's holding a bag of frozen vegs to his battered eye and he talks about the fight he just had. It would have been nice to SEE that dramatic scene.

Since this is my first book in the Campus Cravings series I may hop next to one of the more recent ones to see if the experience improves.