EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
The Sky Is Dead - Sue  Brown I always enjoy Sue Brown's books. This was a well-written, as usual, and I enjoyed (if that's the right word) living in the shoes of a homeless kid for the length of these pages. It wasn't too angsty and dire, but real and moving and something I've really not spent much time thinking about. Danny/David's lack of ability to trust was sad but understandable. I also liked the romance a lot and Harry's stubbornness.

Like some other readers, I had a bit of difficulty swallowing the central conceit in the story That Harry/Jack would not recognize Danny/David. Nevertheless, it was a good read and I whipped through it in a day. Thank you so much, Sue!