EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Point of No Return - N.R. Walker I read N.R. Walker's "Blind Faith" some time ago and loved it. This book was out of print for a while and then was sitting on my TBR list. Based on some reviews, I didn't anticipate that I would love it as much as I'd hoped when I bought it.

I was wrong. I really did love this book. The last 30% especially was very exciting and dramatic. But yes--love the prose voice, the characters, the story, and I particularly like N.R.'s way of writing sex scenes. They aren't very long or explicit, more poetic and emotional and high-level on the '...and then he took me' sort of side (vs detailing each moment of that act). Having read so much explicit sex in m/m romances lately all tends to sound the same, this was refreshing and still 'enough' to feel like a payoff.

N.R. Walker is definitely staying high on my must buy list.