EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Good Bones - Kim Fielding I'm normally a straight-up contemporary kind of reader, not into paranormal or shifter books so much. But I love Kim Fielding's work, so when this book was available FREE during a DSP tweet away, I grabbed it.

I'm pleased to report that Kim did not disappoint. Although the book does feature a werewolf, the world is otherwise as we know it (it's not heavily populated by shifter clans, etc). In fact, this book reads like any other solid contemporary m/m romance with the exception that Dylan, one of the MCs, has a rather furry malfunction.

Both MCs were very interesting and well-drawn. The romantic arc was nicely paced and the sex scenes were luscious. I really liked the high wolfy drama at the end. As someone who lives in the country myself, I also particularly enjoyed the description of the farm and woods.

A very smooth, fun read. This one gets 5 stars from me.