EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
The Art of Touch - Dominique Frost It's not often I find a new author that I immediately fan/follow, but I knew within 10 pages that I was going to be slavishly loyal to Dominique Frost. This is her only publication to date, alas, but hopefully there will be more.

Why? There's just a solid, delightful, super fun character and prose voice in this. Some other reviewers put me off with their reviews, because I don't like "jerk" characters in general. But no problem there, this MC immediately grabbed my interest because the writing is FUNNY and sly. Yes, he is a jerk at the start but in the way the Sherlock or House are jerks--fascinating and funny and genuine. I loved the story all the way through.

Please write more, Ms. Frost!