EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Second Chance at Love - Diana DeRicci I enjoyed this little contemporary romance. Tony is a mature, established publisher who lost his older lover 2 years ago. Brandon is a young, struggling college student working two jobs and trying to survive. Tony is drawn to Brandon from the first time they meet, and at first he helps Brandon get his life into a better place, as a mentor, and then they become lovers.

I liked the message of 'paying it forward', that everyone could use a hand in life, and that age isn't the most important thing. The characters are appealing, the UST was high, and the romantic arc was sweet. 4 stars.