EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Truth in the Dark - Amy Lane Another fantastic read by Amy Lane. It's amazing to me that she can write contemporaries so well but also pull off a fantasy like this one like a total pro.

I loved this book from page one and just was delighted by the story and the prose over and over. I think my section when Naef was still on his home island was my favorite-- what a wonderful build-up of an underdog character. His sister and what she did to protect him was startling and so very dark in a Grimm's fairy tale kind of way.

Aerie-Smith's island, and the description of the people/animals, was terrific world building. I loved the story and the plot arc. But my favorite thing about this book is the language Amy employs. I highlighted passage after passage that was just sheer brilliant writing.

I bow to your gift, Ms. Lane, and try not to be too envious!