EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Handyman - Claire Thompson This was one of the best GYF romances I've read. The 'straight' MC, Jack, was widowed a few years before this story begins. His wife was the only person he'd ever been with sexually and she was very hung-up on sex (no oral sex, etc). I loved the way the author took this character on such a slow but inexorable journey to realize, not only that he could be attracted to a man, but what good sex is really like. It was like someone who'd been blind all their lives suddenly gaining sight (OK, so that might not be a fair analogy but you get the general idea).

The UST was smoking, the sex scenes made you feel you were there experiencing the amazement that Jack felt. I enjoyed the little melodrama with the sons. I suppose it was a bit difficult to quite see what Will, the younger gay man, saw in Jack exactly, but I was willing to buy it for the sake of the story.

Good stuff!