EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up

Nor Iron Bars a Cage

Nor Iron Bars a Cage - Kaje Harper Wow, so good. It's hard to believe this long and detailed of a story was written in the span of the Love Has no Boundaries event.

First, cudos on the plotting. There were so many really wonderful and unique elements in this story -- from the scar/brand on the wrist, the idea of raising ghosts and the undead, Xan the bitter/brave ghost, the details of the sorcery, and the fay/half-souled thread. Just wonderful fantasy storytelling!

And the romantic subplot was terrific -- deeply sweet and slow moving with a wonderful hurt/comfort/recovery feel to it. I loved both MCs.

Fantastic, Kaje! This goes up with "Truth in the Dark" and "Brute" as one of my favorite m/m fantasy novels.