EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up

Bob the Destroyer of Leads

Bob the Destroyer of Leads - Sue  Brown I loved the first book in this series, "Hairy Harry's Car Seat". I didn't like this one *as* much, but it's still a 5 star read for me. I'm a sucker for m/m romances involving pets and this one is very cute.

Will owns Bob, a beagle. Bob is a high-energy dog who resists training and chews up his leads. One day he escapes on a walk and is hit by a car. The guy who hit Bob is a dog trainer. He forces his way into Will and Bob's life no matter how much resistance Will puts up (he's determined to 'be alone' due to a tragic family background).

Even though writing a damaged character like Will is tricky, in this book it's not too angsy or depressing. The tone of the story stays pretty light and the action moves on quickly without drowning in hand-wringing. There was a nice amount of UST and I was happy to see Will get an HEA.

There was one scene that was rather a surprise involving the characters from HHCS. It didn't seem like the rest of the tone of the book quite fit including a scene like that, especially given that Peter is Will's boss. But it was a little hot and not TOO crazy kinky, so I'll give it a pass.