EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up

Anything for You

Anything for You - Ethan Day This is my first Ethan Day story, and it's been on my TBR pile for a while now. As I expected from the reviews of others, the writing is very good and there's lots of funny, LOL lines. I also liked the fact that the book was not overly long and puffed out with filler. It's around 130 pages on my iPad.

I didn't rank this higher because the main angst/contention in the story drove me a bit nuts. Jason is a man who has never come out of the closet, despite having many gay friends who are out and having a sister who is gay. Even though it's clear that both his family and his workplace would be accepting, he just doesn't have the guts to say it. So 70% of the book is, 'I know I should just come out but I can't do it.' or 'I love Chad and I'm going to lose him, but I just can't say those words I'm gay.' After a while, I just wanted to smack him upside the head.

Having said that, I love writers who can mix humor into a good, sexy romance. So I will definitely be checking out more of Mr. Day's work.