EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up

Epiphany

Epiphany - J.L. Merrow Wow, this is a very short story but it just moved to the top of my favorite J.L. Merrow stories, which is saying a lot. Writing in first person can be tricky, and I rate this story a good 5.5 stars for the first person voice alone. The narrator, Vinnie, is a Manhattanite who is none too cultured or refined and he's absolutely hilarious. Something like Rocky Balboa meets gay erotica. Hell, it works.

Sample quote:
"I call his boyfriend a fucking gorilla and he calls me Baldilocks, but it's kinda affectionate-like. I'm not bald, anyhow, I just got tired of figuring out where to stop when I shave."

I could go on quoting funny stuff, but I think that's called copyright infringement when it's everyone sentence.

Thanks for the laugh, Ms. Merrow! I highly recommend this one to anyone who likes some humor with their m/m romance.