EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Drawn Together - Z.A. Maxfield I finally tackled this one. I enjoyed it a lot. As always, Z.A. Maxfield is a very strong writer and I highlighted a number of passes that were just damned clever. A few samples:

"It's no lie, Amelia. Yamane's been done more times than the Macarena."

"I could not, would not, let her kill you."
"Who are you, Dr. Seuss?"

"I'm sorry I ever met you. I'm sorry I ever loved you." His strong fingers caressed Yamane's face. "And I'm damned sorry my grandparents are home right now."

"... that was as far as he got before Rory's hands started sliding down the inside of the silk coat he was wearing, and the next thing he new, he was holding Rory's head in his lap and whispering, 'Go, baby, go' to the ceiling of the limousine."

Besides the writing itself, the gfy romance was very solid, the MCs were both super appealing and well-fleshed out, and the secondary plotline of the stalker was very well done and chilling.

A strong 5 stars from me.