EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Steamed Up
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life - Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns I'll be reading these stories slowly.

Snowbound Truth or Dare -- I liked this one, though it may push some people's "cheater" buttons. I can understand what it's like to be in a bad marriage, so the fact that the main MC, who is in a very bad relationship with a woman, ends up having sex with his male friend on a hunting trip did not offend me. I found the story very erotic and real.

Unexpected Winter -- I like romances with disabled characters and this one sounded good in the blurb -- a man with a missing leg goes out trekking alone to prove himself and ends up trapped in a ravine. He's rescued by a handsome stranger. The story, however, is a shifter story involving an unbelievably gorgeous guy (natch) who morphs into a Yeti. Since they couldn't communicate with language the story plot was pretty much insta-love (bond mates) and then a lot of sex. It was too much paranormal and not enough romance to be my cup of tea, but people who like shifter stories may find it a unique twist.