EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Knitter in His Natural Habitat - Amy Lane I just read 3 of Amy Lane's knitting series books (The Winter Courtship Rituals of Fur-Bearing Critters, How to Raise an Honest Rabbit and this one). I enjoyed these books tremendously, and I must say, this is the Amy Lane that I adore! No vampires or alternative universes, no heavy heavy angst, just astonishingly delightful quirky contemporaries with brilliantly-colored characters, beautiful prose and sweetness that can damn well kill you.

As a writer myself, I'm just in awe at Amy's turns of phrase, the natural, easy yet wise patter of her prose. I highlight a bunch in her books just because I love the language. Here's one from this book:

"She cut her graying hair short and didn't wear make-up and didn't do battle with time so much as just turn her back on the bitch and go about her business."

Love it. I also can't say enough about the characters in this series. I loved Jeremy and Johnny even though they had a rotten past, Adrian and Craw were solid like rock, and Stanley was hilarious.

Other than "Clear Water", which has been in my top 5 for some time, I think these are my favorite Amy Lane books. Thank you, dearest author!