EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
The Scientist and the Supermodel - Tara Lain I love Tara Lain, but I avoided this series of hers for a while because it's mmf menage. I finally broke down and read this first book in the series because I needed a mmf book for a challenge.

I'm happy it was this one, because I enjoyed Tara's writing just as much here. I loved Jake and Roan and the extended family. In this book, there's only one brief mmf menage encounter and it was mostly about the mm relationship.

However, I probably won't read more in the series because it looks like future books are more menage oriented and, as much as I love these characters, I just can't deal with them being with a 3rd person, particularly a woman.