EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
Sindustry - Anne Regan,  Rhianne Aile,  Clare London,  J.L. Merrow,  Madeleine Urban,  S. Blaise,  Lenore Black,  Jamie Freeman,  Sasha Skye,  Bethany Brown,  Zahra Owens,  Reesa Herberth,  Diana Copland,  Rachelle Cochran I started this anthology primarily for J.L. Merrow's story.

As Beauty Does, J.L. Merrow -- 4 stars. I always think of J.L. Merrow in terms of her humor, but this story is more of a serious contemporary, though it does have some of her trademark witty lines. In this story a rent boy discovers that his favorite regular is his new teacher at uni. I enjoyed the transition these two characters made as they figured out there could be more between them.

Stripped Bare, S. Balise -- 4 stars. I enjoy stories with a disabled character and this one was especially nice. A blind man hires a stripper for his sister's hen party and the stripper becomes curious about the man on the phone.

Fun And Games, Lenore Black -- 3 stars. A geeky game designer gets a rent boy as a gift from his friends for his birthday and the guy keeps coming back. Sweet though a little predictable.

The Four Seasons, Diana Copland -- 3.5 stars. A young law student sees a gorgeous male hooker in an upscale hotel and falls for him, but he doesn't have the money to pay for a night. Later, he sees the hooker again, now brought low and on the streets. The story is arranged in 4 chapters or time jumps, each named for a season of the year. This was a particularly nice little romance with a cinderfella ending.

I completed the anthology and enjoyed it. The other stories were decent enough reads as part of the collection. Recommended.