EliEaston

Eli Easton Reads

My foray into m/m romance

Catch a Ghost
Amy Lane
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
Zombie Boyz
T.J. Klune, Eric Arvin, Ethan Stone, Daniel A. Kaine, Ethan Day, Geoffrey Knight
Winter Heat: Erotic Stories to Warm Your Life
Sara York, A.J. Llewellyn, Serena Yates, T.A. Webb, Julie Lynn Hayes, C.R. Guiliano, Patricia Logan, Ike Rose, Donya Lynne, Kimber Kahn, Daniel B. Johns
Steamed Up
What Happened to Larry Alan? - Dawn Kimberly Johnson I got this story as part of Dreamspinner's Daily Dose from last year and finally read it. It's a bit of a hard one to rate. It's really more of a fantasy story than a romance. The main MC, Jud, works as a reporter and finds himself interviewing his old high school flame (aka MC #2) who is in prison, and whose golden life went downhill after this one, shattering incident in high school. Jud gets the chance to go back in time to 'fix it'.

The plot structure and symbolism were handled deftly (I liked the 3 fates, if that's what they were), and it's a very good short story. I was expecting more of a romance at first so I was a bit disappointed on that score. There is a romance, but it's very much secondary to the main fantasy plotline. Putting that expectation aside, it really is quite good, and was a nice change of pace from the contemporary m/m I usually read.